What is a Karma Yogi?
Karma Yoga means the Yoga of Action and is about selfless service. As a (Here) Karma Yogi, your service ensures our studio runs smoothly, makes our community feel welcome, and allows (Here) to be a true oasis. In return, we aim to serve you, your health and happiness through free unlimited yoga and connection to the (Here) community. We’re looking for dedicated, inspiring and selfless individuals to join our (Here) Karma Yogi program.
We believe that the ‘yoga’ experience is founded on community and the friendly atmosphere is what really makes a difference to our students. The (Here) Karma Yogi Program is a work exchange of cleaning the studio for free yoga.
To be a Karma Yogi, we request that you:
- Available 2-3 hrs each week
- Commit to a min. 3 months
- Cover for others when needed
- Punctual & trustworthy
- Assist keeping studio clean
- Keep operations confidential
- Maintain students’ privacy
- Demonstrate respect & accountability
In exchange for your service, you will receive the following perks:
- Unlimited membership for free classes
- Great learning experience
- 50% discount on workshops/events
- Relaxed & uplifting work environment
- Build valuable interpersonal skills
- Be part of a nourishing community
- Obtain real world business knowledge
- Serve your community
- Lots of gratitude and appreciation
- Good vibes and energy
If you are ready to apply for the (Here) Karma Yogi Program, please use the application form below. For any other inquiries, Please contact us via the contact us page.
Signup for Studio Updates